Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday


Well, I'm trying my hardest to get ready for this baby coming and I have so much to do.

I though I would try "Tackle It Tuesday". I had mentally made my list last night and didn't get a chance to post it, so I will post it now, as well as what I actually was able to get done.

I invited my sister over for dinner and to help me move some "heavy" stuff since hubby was working tonight.

- get oil change after work
- go to A&P to get milk, bread, veggies, fruit
- cook a batch of taco seasoned beef to freeze
- put bedding on the crib (Amanda did for me)
- folded laundry from dryer
- call Sculptures and LaModa for prices for Mom's Mani/Pedi
- find Diego Dinosaur Rescue Wii Game for Devin & pick up
-
start packing hospital bag


No comments:

Post a Comment