Friday, January 9, 2009

Trying So Hard to Get Ready for this Baby

I have been trying to organize my house, my life and my work to get ready for this baby. I knew she was coming....for 9 months now, but I am such a procrastinator. Some things that we (hubby and I) have actually been able to accomplish is:

- Setting up Devin's new room.
(This was our spare room AKA - my junk room. I moved all my junk from that room and now have spread it out throughout the house, including Devin's old room, which will be Kayla's room.)

- putting up the crib and making it with the new bedding set (Thanks Chris and Amanda!)

- I have managed to get some sleepers and clothes washed and ready for her.

- I have prepared some freezer meals ~ lasagnas, rotini beef bakes, and taco seasoned beef.

Here are some of the yummy meals I made!




I really really wanted to have time off before this baby, but I'm just not organized enough at work! I am working this weekend in hopes that I don't have to go in much next week.

Some goals for this weekend:

- pack hospital bag
- finish cleaning out and then setting up Kayla's room
- find out about renewing our passports before they expire next week
- buy mom's birthday gift

No comments:

Post a Comment