Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - January 12, 2009


I followed last week's menu, except for Saturday my husband made his chicken wraps. We haven't had them for so long...and ummmm they were yummy! He sautes chicken, red pepper, broccoli and mushrooms, adds cream of broccoli soup and then wraps it in whole wheat wraps with shredded cheese and bakes them in the oven. We had rice and salad with it.

Anyway, on to this week:

Monday - soft tacos, salad

Tuesday - breaded chicken breasts, fries and corn

Wednesday - fast fry pork chops, potatoes and broccoli

Thursday - dinner at mom's

Friday - pork roast (in slow cooker), hashbrown casserole, salad

Saturday - hot pork sandwiches, fries and gravy, veggie?

Sunday - Order Pizza


I won't be doing a menu plan for next week as I will be having our little girl on Monday and in the hosptial for a few days. I'm sure people will be bringing stuff over after....and if not, I've got some stuff in the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment