Monday, January 11, 2010

1st Day Back at Work



Well, I survived. It was quite overwhelming going back to work, although everyone was very welcoming! There were so many changes this past year, that I feel "brand new".

I think what made today successful was being organized. Everything was ready to go this morning. It made it less stressful. Devin went to the neighbour's with no problems and Kayla was a bit shy when I dropped her off at daycare, but they said she did well.

When I got home from work, Kayla squealed when she saw me, came crawling over and hugged me (patting my back too!). It was wonderful!

It really feels weird only spending a total of 3 hours with the kids.....which included making supper, cleaning up and getting things ready for tomorrow. So how much actual time did I get with them? Devin and I did play in his room for a while. We had to close the door because Kayla kept coming in and grabbing the cars we were playing with! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment