Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meal Plan Monday - January 25th, 2010


We did pretty well following the meal plan this week, but because I forgot to take out the pork chops Wednesday night, I ended up being lazy and buying a cooked chicken from the grocery store. So, Thursday we had chicken, perogies and broccoli. We ordered pizza Friday night and Saturday we had pork chops instead. Hubby made them on the George Forman and I do not recommend that. They didn't have much taste and they were a little dry.

So, this week my hubby is going to be out of town on an ice fishing trip through work so it's just me and the kids from Monday - Wednesday.

Monday - leftovers from b-day party- had beef on a bun and Scooby Doo kraft dinner (LOL!)

Tuesday - breakfast for dinner - pancake and sausage

Wednesday - fast fry porkchops, noodles and veggies/dip

Thursday - whole chicken in crockpot, mashed potatoes, broccoli

Friday - cook's night off --- take out

Saturday - chicken & cheese stuffed shells, salad

Sunday - steak, potatoes, mushrooms

For more meal plan ideas go to Orgjunkie.com!

1 comment:

  1. Your menu is incredibly simple, but it all looks like foods my husband will eat! I am getting inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete