Monday, January 4, 2010

1st Meal Plan of 2010


I
am starting my meal planning again in order to be more organized once I start back to work. I have also planned this week by Eating From the Pantry. For more meal planning ideas visit www.orgjunkie.com. To learn more about the Eating from the Pantry Challenge visit www.moneysavingmom.com or www.lifeasmom.com.

Monday

fish fry
homemade fries
salad

Tuesday

chicken parm
spaghetti noodles
salad

Wednesday

soft tacos
chicken & herb rice
cucumber salad

Thursday

grilled cheese sandwiches
chicken noodle soup
veggies & dip

Friday

pizza
salad

Saturday

chicken quesadillas
rice
asparagus

Sunday

broccoli chicken alfredo pockets
noodles


Saturday I am planning on doing some batch cooking/freezer cooking.
I will cook some chicken for Sat/Sun meals as well as for lunches.
I will make some burgers and meatballs to freeze.
I will also be cutting up veggies for the week as well as making some muffins.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment