Sunday, January 10, 2010

One Year FLEW By


I cannot believe that I have to go back to work tomorrow!!! I have so many different emotions about it. I do want to get back into the adult world, but I'm going to miss my kids so much. I really wish that I didn't HAVE to work.

I'm going to miss going to playgroups, swimming, Chapters, just being with my kids all the time. I'm going to miss the time to myself....when Devin was in school and Kayla was sleeping.

I'm going to miss the fact that I had time to keep the house cleaned (well...most of the time), make dinner, keep up with laundry and just being organized.

I do think that I can do this. Being organized is the key. I have to have the kids bags ready, lunches made and clothes laid out for the next day.

Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment