Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Feburary 1st


I still haven't gone a whole week actually following my menu to a T....things come up and I change it around a bit. Wednesday night we ended up eating at my parents, Friday night we had a banquet to go to that I forgot about, so I ordered pizza for the kids and my sister. Saturday night I went out for dinner with some girlfriends and hubby and the kids had breaded chicken breasts and homemade fries. Sunday was my mom's 60th bday and I had the family over for dinner. We didn't have steak, but I made a roast, roasted potatoes, asparagus and salad.

Let's see if we can follow this menu! :)

Monday - burgers on the George Forman, perogies

Tuesday - hot roast beef sandwiches (leftover from Sunday's roast), noodles, peas and carrots

Wednesday - pork chops, rice, cream corn and salad

Thursday - soup and grilled cheese sandwiches

Friday - chicken cheese shells, salad (we're going to eat these one day!)

Saturday - homemade pizza, salad

For more awesome menu ideas visit orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment