Monday, February 1, 2010

The 28 Day Organizing Challenge


I am participating in the Org Junkie's 28 Day Organizing Challenge. Laura has some amazing prizes that she is offering as motivation!

While I was on maternity leave for this past year, my goal was to declutter my house. I'm happy
to say that I have done very well. I have donated bags and bags of stuff, sold things on Kijiji and just threw stuff out.

Most of the house was "organized enough" but we had our daughter's birthday last weekend and everything we didn't have a place for ende
d up in our spare bedroom in the basement. It is a disaster in there. This is what I have decided to tackle for the whole space category. I'm so embarrassed, but everyone else is sharing so here are some before pics:





For the Small Space Category I thought I would tackle my computer desk that it in the corner of our livingroom. It is another place that is a dumping ground. I don't even know what is jammed in the bottom drawer of the file cabinet! Here's a few before pics:



Well, I've got a month and I'm hoping that I can do it! Check back as I will be posting some pictures of my adventure into organizing/decluttering!

If you want to see what others are organizing check it out at OrgJunkie!




1 comment:

  1. Good luck to ya! I'm participating also, and I've already experienced the lovely feeling of embarrassment. It'll be gone by the end of the month, though, and I'm sure yours will, too! :o)

    Christy
    http://southernsassythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete