Sunday, February 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - March 1, 2010

Last week I didn't get a menu plan done. It was a busy weekend, and I procrastinated. It was a difficult week because I was sick along with both of the kids. Now I know WHY I menu plan. It makes things so much easier. Being sick and trying to figure out what to eat was not fun. My hubby kept saying, "What's are we having for dinner tonight.....I thought you usually have it planned out!". I learned my lesson, so here we go -----

Monday - tortellini bake, salad

Tuesday - pork chops, potatoes and corn

Wednesday - soft tacos, rice and ?veggie

Thursday - homemade waffles and bacon

Friday - hubby is taking me for my birthday dinner at the Prospector Steak House - the kids will be eating at my parents

Saturday - breaded chicken breasts, noodles and salad

Sunday - chicken broccoli casserole, rice and salad


For more menu ideas, visit www.orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment